Hello, my name is Kevin Vogrin, and I am a filmmaker, fine art photographer, and trainer that specializes in weddings, promotional, documentary, concert, and short film work. Filmmaking is my number one passion, and over the past 10 years I have completed over 200 films. I hold an M.A. in Communication arts, and a B.A. in Digital Media/Film/Art. My site showcases not only commercial projects, but also fine art, as I believe that actively creating art increases skills and creativity that transfer into commercial work. I currently serve as the filmmaker for Lafayette College, where I lead the direction of the video department and the potential of their film presence.
What sets me apart from other commercial filmmakers:
- I listen. I work with you to create the best product possible.
- I communicate openly during production, and voice possible enhancements and concerns.
- I work on a project until I personally feel it is completed (unless under a deadline).
- I explain items on your level, and relate them in terms that you can understand.
- I have experience working with a wide variety of clients including those that are: International, English as a Second Language, Autistic, Hearing Impaired, Non-Actors, Musicians, Small Business Owners, Higher Education, and Artists.
My love for filmmaking started during my undergraduate, where I had the opportunity to shoot super 8mm and 16mm film, and 35mm still photography. I’ve since shared my passion for the moving arts with various filmmaking and art groups in Pennsylvania, booking filmmakers and curating and organizing smaller film festivals. Recently, I’ve taken on a mentor role by training others in production, photography, communications, and instructional design.
My diverse background in filmmaking, photography, and multimedia allows me to add a higher polish and depth to your productions that few others accomplish. Your videos will shine with personality, and connect not only visually, but emotionally with your audience.